Tammy Torres, born on Feb. 4 in Palm Beach County FL. is of Cuban/American descent. Not only was she an honor student in school but she is also a Business graduate who works as a Real Estate Associate in Miami Beach where she resides.
Her modeling career started with commercials, hosting, and participating as a Glamour girl for Fox 29 Network. She also is a spokes model for work out machine Body Beam. Furthermore, she landed a role as leading lady for Vote Tours out of Las Vegas, hosting their shows and interviewing their entire artist roster. Tammy is no stranger to the stage. Growing up she was in dance, ballet, and tap class doing shows in front of major audiences in south Florida.
Not only is she smart, this beautiful, voluptuous vixen stands 5'4 and measures 34C-25-39 with amazing curves to die for. Tammy has worked her way up in the industry and has become one of today's hottest vixen's causing a major threat and this is only the beginning of a promising career.
Tammy has an undeniable determination to succeed and ambition to be the best! Her drive and commitment to her career prevent her from being detoured from accomplishing her goals. With her focus now on modeling and acting, Tammy is now an unstoppable force sweeping through the industry.
1. The Official spokes Model for Vote Tours in Las Vegas and IFQ Magizine. Hostess for their shows and artist interviews.
2. Co-Hosted Jazz Fest on the Beach in Rivera Beach Fl, 04′ 05′ 06′ along side Friscoe from CBS Broadcasting in West Palm Beach. Featured artists included Brian Mcknight, Patty Labelle, Eric Benet etc.
3. Feature model for Best Damn Sports show at the Hard Rock Cafe and Casino in Hollywood Fl.
4. Featured in commercial and work out video as spokesmodel for Body Beam work out machine.
5. Guest appearance on 106 & Park with Rocsi and Terrance J.
6. Official Host for Power 96.5 Beach House Fashion Show Miami 2009
1. T.I. ft. Wyclef “You Know What It Is” Directed by Chris Robinson and Produced by Billy Parks
2. Lil Wayne’s “Mrs. Officer” Ft. Bobby Valentino. Which continued into “Comfortable” ft. Babyface. Directed by Wayne Carter, Gil Green
3. Fabolous “Everything, Everyday, Everywhere” ft. Keri Hilson and Ryan Leslie. Directed by. Eric White
4. Kaltri “No Ha Sido Facil” Directed by Blaa
5. Black Dada “Ima Zoe” Directed by Gil Green
6. PoeBoy. Flo-Rida, Brisco, Mista Mac “Drop That” Directed by David Rousseau
7. Soulja Boy ft. J-Bar “Getting Money” Directed by Jordan Tower
8. Birdman ft. Lil Wayne, Drake “Money to Blow” Directed by Gil Green
9. Black Dada “Ima Zoe” REMIX
8. Chris Brown ft. Swiss Beats, Lil Wayne “Transform Ya” Directed by Joseph Kahn
10. Young Money( Niki Minaj, Drake, Gudda, Tyga, Mack Maine) Ft. Young loyd, “Bed Rock” Directed by Wayne Carter, Gil Green
11. Amerie ft. Fabolous “More Than Love” Directed by Taj Mahall
1. Ozone Magazine October 2007 issue of which included an interview along with spread.
2. Cover of The Wave Magazine 2008
3. Cover of Shock Magazine for August issue 2008 with eight page layout and poster.
4. XXL Magazine 1st Eye Candy of the Year for 2009
5. Blackmens Magazine “The Music Mayhem issue” with recording artist Jim Jones.
6. Cover of Assest Magazine 2009
7. HipHop Weekly volume4 issue3 2009
8. 561 Magazine 2009
9. Show Magazine (coming soon)
10. XXL Magazine Eye Candy of The Year 09/2010
11. Cover Smooth Magazine 09/2010
12. Prototype mag
13. Dimepieve cover
Available for Hosting, Glamour, Video, Commercial, Runway!!!
To book Tammy for any shoots or events, please go to this link: tammytorresonline.com/booking.html